Jump To Navigation

Practice Areas

Louisiana Admiralty Law Lawyer

Gulf Coast Maritime Personal Injury Accident Lawyer ● New Orleans Attorney

Being injured on the job often means a serious setback and time spent in recovery. If you've been injured in a slip-and-fall accident on a commercial boat or oil rig, or were hurt in a river accident or while working on a jack-up barge, you know that you may never work again. It's your family's livelihood. But to whom do you turn for help when the insurance companies don't take you seriously?

The Law Offices of John L. Young
Maritime Law Offshore Injury Lawyer
504-581-2200 ● E-mail us

Offshore Workers' Compensation Attorney

At The Law Offices of John L. Young, we have been representing injured maritime industry workers for more than 25 years. We practice admiralty law and have helped hundreds of people recover injury damages that the insurance companies don't take seriously.

Free Consultation • Suits Filed on Contingency Fee Basis

The Longshore and Harbor Workers' Compensation Act may not be enough. If you've been injured on the job at sea or working in the river transport trade, call us immediately at the offshore workers' compensation lawyers of The Law Offices of John L. Young.

We offer a free consultation and we work on a contingency fee schedule. That means you do not owe any attorney's fees unless your lawsuit is successful. We're ready to help you with any of the following:

Oil Rig and Rig Transport Injuries

  • Transport boat injuries
  • Offshore helicopter accidents
  • LHWCA claims
  • Drilling mud injuries
  • Deck surface injuries
  • Workmans' comp
  • Boat engine explosions and fires
  • Jack-up barge

Commercial Fishing Injuries

  • Pogie fishing accidents
  • Slip-and-fall accidents
  • Reckless behavior
  • Offloading accidents
  • Vacuum hose accidents
  • Crane accidents

River Transport Industry Injuries

  • Pilot boats, tug boats
  • Barge movements, tie-ups
  • Barge stopping
  • Recreational boat collisions

Oil Pollution Act Claims

  • BP Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill
  • Dock injury
  • Offloading injuries
  • Gangway injuries
  • Grounding injuries

Contact us at the Louisiana personal injury law firm of The Law Offices of John L. Young. For more than 25 years, we've been helping people injured while on the job on boats, barges, oil rigs and docks.

Contact Information

The Law Offices of John L. Young
Maritime Law Offshore Injury Lawyer

915 St. Louis Street
New Orleans, LA 70112
Phone: 504-581-2200
Fax: 504-581-5100

9604 Marsh Island Road
Ocean Springs, MS 39564
Phone: 504-581-2200
Fax: 504-581-5100